2018 IEEE SYWL Congress: Call for participants
Dear Section / Subsection / Council Chairs,
Registration for IEEE Student / Young Professionals / WIE / Life Member (SYWL) Congress 2018 is now Open at:http://sywl2018.ieeer10.org/register/
This year, the congress will be held on 30 August – 2 September 2018, in Prime Plaza Hotel, Sanur – Bali, Indonesia.
The theme for this year is “Collaborative Innovation for Society Development”. This congress provides an excellent networking and learning opportunity to all the IEEE volunteers to share their best practices and learn from others’ experiences.
We welcome IEEE students, young professionals, women in engineering and our life member volunteers to participate in the exciting event.
We hope for your support to encourage participation from your local volunteers who are interested to join this congress.
We appreciate if you can publicize the attached poster to your local members.
Please visit the website at: http://sywl2018.ieeer10.org for more information about this congress.
Do not miss the opportunity to network and collaborate with all the energetic and experience IEEE volunteers! Registration will be closed on 30 April 2018.
Kindly refer to the following details for this IEEE SYWL Congress 2018:-
|Date:||30 August to 2 September 2018|
|Venue:||Prime Plaza Hotel, Sanur – Bali, Indonesia|
(includes 3 nights’ accommodation, with check in on 30 Aug and check out 2 Sept 2018)
***Transportation from Airport to Venue: by own arrangement
Registration Selection Criteria
- Maximum number of participants open for around 300 delegates
- After you have sent in your registration at: http://sywl2018.ieeer10.org/register/ , IEEE Region 10 SYWL Committee will review and select a minimum of 1 Student, 1 Young Professional, 1 WIE, and 1 Life Member from each IEEE organizational unit to ensure diverse representation and participation.
- Active volunteers who have contributed to Region, Section, IEEE will be given preferential invitations to register for the Congress.
- Provide a platform for IEEE volunteers from different sections to network, interact and learn from the volunteers.
- Train IEEE volunteers from different sections about IEEE activities, best practices, methodologies.
- Take back learning from the Congress to implement in your section, student branches, and affinity groups.
- There is no restriction on the type of track you are expected to attend. For example: female participants not necessarily required to attend the WIE track(s).
- Graduating Students are generally encouraged to attend Young Professionals Track(s) to ensure a smooth transition. Young Professionals may also attend Student Track(s).
Should you have any further enquiry, please contact: email@example.com
IEEE Region 10 SYWL Congress 2018 Organizing Committee