Many congratulations to all the winners of the IEEE Region 10 WIE Special Fund 2021 – Round 1.
The decision was based on the type of proposed activity, impact of the activities and distribution of sections as well as student branches WIE AG.
Our sincere thanks go to all who have applied, for their time and efforts!
Round 1 winners:
- IEEE Shikoku-Hiroshima-Fukuoka Section WIE Affinity Group [US$ 400]
Project: Youth women researcher and international students’ symposium
- IEEE Kansai Section WIE Affinity Group [US$ 400]
Project: IEEE Kansai WIE Symposium 2021
- IEEE NZ Central Section WIE Affinity Group [US$ 200]
Project: Make a difference Together Virtual Series
- IEEE HIET WIE Affinity Group (Karachi Section) [US$ 400]
Project: WAVE-Women, Aspiring, Viable Engineering
- IEEE Manav Rachna College of Engineering SB WIE AG (Delhi Section) [US$ 300]
Project: WIEEE SYMPOSIUM 2K21
- IEEE NSUT WIE AG (Delhi Section) [US$ 200]
Personalized emails and guidelines will be sent to all winners.
Please also note, the IEEE R10 section funds matching policy will be applied when the fund is allocated.
All the best in organizing the WIE activities in your section!
For enquiries please contact: email@example.com
Thanks and Regards,
IEEE Region 10 Women in Engineering Committee